Build a Bear has played a major role in the Clark household. It all started with a Valentine's Day present of a teddy bear dressed in fishing attire that I gave to Graham when we were dating. Inside the bear, I said "Whatever, you are so mine." Several years later, Graham went down on on knee with a White stuffed dog dressed in a wedding gown and proposed to me. The dog said, "Will you marry me?" I, of course, said yes.
And while this is all probably a bit cheesy to those of you who are reading this post, I will then go one step further and tell you that once Graham and I found out we were having a baby girl, we made our way Build a Bear. And of course we created a teddy bear wearing pink to symbolize our much anticipated and very loved, baby girl. That teddy bear now sits in Ellison Adele's room.
Well today, Ellison made her first trip to Build a Bear. Ellison and I met Robin, Anderson and Cole Blalock for a morning of building a bear and two monkeys. It was a great way to spend time with friends. Ellison built a pink monkey with a little help from the Build a Bear crew and Anderson.

No comments:
Post a Comment