Sunday, June 6, 2010

It's Definitely Summer

I think this is a sign that the Clarks need a pool.
(she climbed inside her water table and kicked the toys out)
I just love when she wrinkles up that nose!

Having so much fun!


. . . and we definitely live in Florida. With 100 degree weather (my car read 107 degrees on Saturday afternoon), I am not sure why we decided to spend the weekend outside. I have three guesses. . . 1. we are glutton for punishment, 2. we enjoy heat exhaustion, or 3. we love to see big smiles on E's face. I will go with the last reason.
Saturday was filled an excursion to Sea World followed by fishing and the pool at Grandpa's house. On Sunday, Ellison and I brought out her water table, while Daddy cleaned out the garage and mowed the lawn. Don't worry, we were very nice and helped Daddy cool off. Of course, he may not have planned to get wet... but we are sure it felt good :)

No comments: