




We mosied over to Tweetsie Railroad today for some good old fun. Tweetsie Railroad is a mini theme park that we have all wanted to take Ellison to and were just patiently waiting until she was old enough.So what was it like? Well, we ended up leaving exhausted, hot, and yearning for Disney. Well, at least Grandma, Aunt Ashley, and I did. Ellison was more exhausted, hot, and loving everything at Tweetsie, except the actual train rides (which are the main part of Tweetsie). Personally, I think we are all spoiled coming from Orlando :)
Ellison loved her new pink cowgirl hat, the rides, and petting the animals. Her favorite thing of the day... the llama. Her absolute least favorite thing... the train ride and the cowboy shoot out (she hated it because of the gun noise, I hate it for the purely bad acting). And her cutest moment... throwing off her sandals and stating, "I need pink cowboy boots!" Ok, well there were actually a ton of cute moments that made the day completely worth it for Grandma, Aunt Ashley, and Mommy. But, the girl needs pink cowgirl boots... duh!

No comments:
Post a Comment