Sunday, July 22, 2012

Imagination Gone Wild!



Four year olds don't mean to lie.  Ok, well sometimes they do.  However, the outrageous stories filled with crazy tales are just their imaginations on overdrive.

I have been in Tampa since Friday for my last few days before the big exam.  Ellison caught me up tonight on what I have missed...

1. A gigantic lizard lives in our kitchen.  They found it on top of an avocado.  He took a really big bite.  Likes the color pink.  Oh yes, and if I want him gone I better call "animal control".

2. There was an alligator on our street.  The alligator was about to attack Mr. Jose.  I shouldn't worry though because Ellison went right up to it and saved Mr. Jose.  It was actually a sweet and little alligator.  She cuddled it in her arms.  As she walked it back to the lake, Mr. Steve came out and freaked out. He calmed down. She returned the cute little gator back to the lake.

3. Last night, Ellison partied all night long.  Daddy slept the entire time.  She ate fruit snacks all night long.  Dylan partied with her.

I am not 100% sure that #3 is a figment of her imagination.  I do know one thing, #1 better be a figment... or she better be calling animal control!

No comments: