Ellison has been spending quality time with Nana Nancy in NC over the last few days. Which means Dylan has been enjoying some one on one time with us playing cars, building towers, and running in circles (literally). While Ellison is away, Dylan can play in her room, with her toys, all day long! And the best part, I don't have to hear Dylan scream, "miiiinnnne".
Dylan's favorite hiding spot is on top of Ellison's bed among her stuffed animals. He blends right in.
Dylan can also take the spotlight a bit more! The truth of the matter is that more often then not, when the video camera is on Dylan, his sister pops in and starts to belt out a tune or tell an elaborate story. I don't think it is as much an older sister thing, as it is a personality thing. Take my sisters and I... always happy to pass on that spotlight (and did, for my entire childhood). I am just glad Dylan cooperated with me as I videotaped him singing Old McDonald. Enjoy!
Mom, wife, attorney, volunteerer (if even a word) of all things... and so much more. Somedays my life is filled with crazy and chaos, but I always take the time to enjoy my surroundings. As for my wishes and dreams - a clean house, a daily hair blow out, and kids with a normal bedtime!
No comments:
Post a Comment