Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hawking Cookies

After a very busy Fall, I finally found the time and courage to sign Ellison up for some after school activities. The first, Daisies, and the second, Soccer.... 

Let's discuss soccer.  I have avoided it for approximately 2 years.  Despite my love for the game and my desire for Ellison to play, I was not ready to throw in the towel and say goodbye to my Saturday.  Luckily, I have matured (plus Gator football is the pits) and can't wait to watch her in action.

The Daisies was a must from Day 1.  I just happened to be a little busy this Fall and failed to sign Ellison up.  Luckily, it was not to late and Ellison joined a Troop just in time for cookie sales. She is very excited.  And, well, I am selling cookies... to anyone and everyone.  Want a box?  They are delicious.  Did I mention that they freeze well?

No comments: