A few years ago, Ellison and I took Graham fishing for his birthday on the Spanish Sardine. I loved it, Ellison suffered through it, and Graham had fun. Fast forward a few years and I could not resist another birthday fishing trip with the whole family. Once again, I loved it, Ellison suffered through it, Graham had fun. This time, Dylan joined us and lets just say I see many fishing trips in our future... not sure if Ellison will choose to partake.
 |
| Dylan loved everything about being on the boat. Including cleaning the deck. |
 |
| Dylan's first catch was a trout. He was super excited and proud of himself. |
 |
| A few catches later and Dylan surprised us with a shark. He was "so cute"... Ellison did not think so. |
 |
| Ellison touched the shark with a very quick one finger poke and back to sunning she went. |
 |
| Our largest shark of the day. We had two larger sharks that broke away. I think I may be fine with that. |
Despite the fact that Ellison sunned on the deck the whole time, she did catch the last fish of the day - a catfish. I caught way to many catfish throughout the trip and earned the title of Catfish Queen.
The ride back to the marina was full of smiles and laughs. Basically, we all had a blast. Thank you to Captain Rios for taking us out on the Spanish Sardine. Family memories that will last a lifetime. Now if I could only remove the fish smell from my car... I really hope that doesn't last a lifetime!
No comments:
Post a Comment