Wednesday, April 30, 2014

No, I am cool.

 Dylan has really come into his own as of late.  The kid has a huge personality and imagination.  Love this sweet boy! A few Dylan statements:

"Mom,when are we going to have a baby. Because I think he is going to be awesome. And I like awesome things."

"I'll do it by myself."
"Mom, can you call her mom and dad on the phone and tell them I'm going to marry her. Marry her, ok mom?"

"I broke up with her.  She has a potty mouth."

After Ellison told us about her crazy idea of bungee jumping, Dylan responds with his crazy idea... "I know, we can go to Monkey Joe's without socks."

I will start singing Everything is Awesome from the Lego Movie and he will change the words to "Everything is Horrible". 


He told me that he was washing his hands. 
Too cool.
Dress up time. 
My sweet little boy. 

No comments: