Sunday, June 8, 2014

Bye Bye Kindergarten


I swear it was only yesterday that Graham, Dylan and I walked Ellison to her first day of Kindergarten. It's hard to believe that the first and last day of her Kindergarten year have come and gone. We now have a First Grader!  

I couldn't be more proud of my little girl. She received smiley faces from her Teacher on each and every day on her school calendar. At our last parent teach conference, the teacher stated she was the "quintessential" kindergarterner, kind to all of her friends, well behaved, and excelled in school. 
We are certain that moving to Dommerich was the best choice for our family. We love our Dommerich family. This is Ellison showing off our family flag at the school picnic.
Ellison's first field day reminded me of my days at Lakemont. 
End of the year party!

Our sweet neighbor is on an adventure to his new home in West Virginia.  Ellison will miss her classmate, friend, and neighbor, Landon.


At the end of the year Writing Celebration, I received a bag full of Ellison's work throughout the year.  

No comments: