Thursday, September 25, 2014

The Nuptials (kind of)




I spent all week documenting the wedding week, instagraming it, and generally annoying all those around me. Unfortunately, on the actual day of wedding I did very little documenting. Luckily we have a few photos from the beautiful wedding.




 



The Garland Holders.

They danced the night away.

Can you tell the boys were having fun?
 I did not capture one photo of the glowing bride and the happy groom. I guess that is why they were smart enough to hire a photographer for the Big Day.

I did capture Graham, Ellison, and Dylan's speech to Nana Nancy and Howard. . .
There is a story behind Ellison's speech.  One of Ellison's favorite shows is Dog on the Blog.  In one episode, the 7 year old girl, Chloe, gives a wedding speech at her parents' wedding. Her speech consists of one word, "Boogers", and gets big laughs and everyone thinks its cute. Ellison thought it would be the perfect addition to her speech for Nana Nancy and Howard.  There is a good chance she will look back one day and shake her head at the "booger" part, beg me to not show it to anyone, and ask me to take it off the blog.  However, lets face it... not many 6 year olds would help their Dad write his speech, practice all week, and actually get up on stage.  I am very proud of my little girl... and her Dad.  

And as Ellison and Graham said, congrats to Nancy and Howard.  They are going to be very happy together and we are very lucky to have Howard and his family in our lives.

No comments: