Saturday, March 12, 2016

Starting off the New Year right... SNOW

 Luckily we didn't pull out these fabulous snow suits for no reason!  I mean notice the snow suit Ellison is wearing... pure 1980s.  I happen to know this for a fact because it was mine!
The minute we found a large patch of ice on the ski slopes, we pulled over.  We were then followed by every Tahoe that passed by the same patch of ice.  It was rather funny... line of Tahoes filled with snow deprived Floridians.




We then decided to sled down a patch of grass... basically. Can you see the amount of snow?  The kids ended up covered in mud. However, the three of us laughed and had a blast. 

Luckily that night they blew snow, so we were able to enjoy a snow covered sled run.  Woot woot!

They had so much fun. The Clark cheered and laughed.  The Beaman, Laydens, and Rios clans looked the other way and wished for the best.  


Olivia preferred to watch, but she did try it.

These two... I love them.  They have so much fun together and know how to laugh.

.



Ice skating! 


No comments: