Monday, August 15, 2016

Beech Mountain Summer


The summer literally flew by.  Partly because the kids spent a week in NC with Nana.  Their trip was then followed with an additional week with us in NC.  Heaven.  And so much fun...

I feel like we spent our entire week enjoying the mountains to their fullest glory.  Ellison jammed out several times.  Dylan and Graham fished to their hearts content.  I enjoyed spending a week smelling that sweet mountain air.

Ashe Dairy (slightly or highly overrated)


We ventured to a new blueberry farm.

Highly epic car ride... memories at my expense to last a lifetime. 

Worth the drive... gorgeous farm and delicious blueberries.

My evening view.

Canoeing at Moses Cone Park. 



Graham felt like he was constantly chasing E and I.  

Hiking with my gal while the boys fished.



They joined us at the very end to dip their feet. 


They obliged me the opportunity to visit with my favorite ducks.

After an incident with a slug (now termed Slug-a-gedon), a trip to our favorite creek did wonders.


Nothing better then a brewery, a view, and some music.



No comments: