Monday, December 5, 2016

Halloween Galore

As we approach Christmas, I guess it is time to catch up on Halloween and Thanksgiving.  Not sure where the year went, but I do not it went by quickly.  
Dylan's kindergarten Halloween Parade. Ellison was sure I forgot to pack his costume and attend the parade.  This caused panic and tears in her classroom.  Her teacher was relieved to see Dylan in costume at the parade and that I was in attendance.

The kids and I stopped by as All Saints Alums to partake in their trunk or treat. It was great to catch up with friends and our cousins.



We enjoyed a neighbors Halloween party. The kids loved bobbing for apples.

The pumpkin was carved the night before... but it was carved!





We hosted our Annual Halloween Party and had a blast with our friends before and during trick or treating.







No comments: