Hint: To those who do not know what is so wrong with the first picture... Nov. 4th was Election Day. Look up Donkeys and Elephants... you will find the answer.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Hmmm...
There is something wrong with this picture...
Graham dressed Ellison on November 4th and we all headed to the polls as a family. Luckily I had a pink bib on her. When I got home, I realized what Graham had done (by mistake of course). Now, if you don't know why this is so wrong, don't ask. I am embarassed for you :)
As soon as I realized his error, I quickly changed her into an appropriate outfit. No, I am not going to dress her in a donkey onesie... she is a girl after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OH I GET IT ! she was temporarily a republican and pro McCain! UGHH! Thank god you took that off of her! love aunt kimberly
Post a Comment