Monday, November 17, 2008


Wow, this was a big weekend in Ellison's world. We started off the weekend with an exploration into the taste of peas. It did not go well. Ellison does not care for peas. To view the experience, click here.

After the peas, Ellison and I had a "girls only day" with Whitney Avishar, who was in town from Charlotte, NC. We had lunch on Park Avenue and then shopped (our favorite thing to do). Whitney is a really fun person to go boutique hopping with. She owns The Pink Hanger in Charlotte, and is in the know about all of the latest styles. My "mommy" style just does not cut it. After shopping with Whitney, I am even more certain that I need a total style makeover/overhaul. One more day of jeans and sweater set, I may lose my mind. (Graham is probably going to confiscate all credits card when I get home from classes tonight after reading this)

Sunday was the BIG, BIG day. During afternoon nap time, Ellison was having the most fun. So I decided to peer around the corner. What do I see, but Miss Ellison attempting to stand in her crib. Obviously, I pulled out the camera and called Graham. Sure enough only a minute later, Ellison was standing up. She saw her Dad, gave a huge smile, and then fell backwards. Luckily, she fell into a very soft mattress.

Needless to say, she has been pulling herself up ever since. (Video to Follow)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought you were studying! wink wink :)