Sunday, April 18, 2010

Girls Weekend

Ellison, Bella, Ali, and I had a girls weekend while Daddy was partying at Wanee Music Festival this weekend. We woke up early, played with lots of toys, finger painted at 6 am, enjoyed dinner with Jeannie and Mike, and danced to our little hearts content.

I tried endlessly to study for exams during E's nap time and after E went to bed, but kept falling asleep. . . first trimester + exam studying = ? We shall see.

Daddy made it home this afternoon and received squeals of delight, super duper hugs, and lots of "I love yous" from E. The girls were also extremely excited to see Daddy - they have been missing their walks.

I realize there are a lack of pictures, but while attempting a fabulous shot my daughter stuck out her hand in the "stop" motion, and said, "No pictures mom." I guess she was feeling a little to fabulous for the paparazzi this weekend. I will try harder tomorrow on her way to school :) I guess it gives me a reason to put a super fabulous outfit on her.

Oh yes, did I tell you about her huge crush on Bennett. E is too funny when it comes to boys. She has had 2 super crushes, 1. Jack Whiteman, and 2. Bennett Johnston. Well since Bennett will be at school tomorrow, I am sure she will gladly wear a "Princess Dress". Is she a girly-girl, or what?

No comments: