

Saturday evening, the Clark Family headed to St. Pete to celebrate Fancy Nana Nancy's Birthday. I won't
disclose the age without consent, but I can tell you... it was a big one! Her
Bunko ladies threw her a fabulous party - Fancy Nancy themed - and we celebrated into the night. 10 pm for Ellison to be exact which is pretty big time for her. As I loaded my half asleep child into the car, Ellison pointed out that there was one thing missing in the celebration... the cake! They had some delicious cupcakes (Ellison really, really enjoyed them), but no candles to blow out... Ellison's fave birthday thing! So we made sure to bring some cake and candles to lunch today as we celebrated Aunt Linda and Nana Nancy's Birthdays. Ellison was one happy girl, and we were very happy parents to have sleepy Miss Ellison on the ride home Orlando... thanks to a sugar coma from this weekend, I am sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment