Everyone keeps asking if we think Ellison knows what is about to happen... meaning a new addition to the family. Well like I keep telling everyone, who knows? She knows that she is going to be a big sis and that her little brother will at some point live in the room next door. Is an older sibling ever truly prepared? I am going to go with a "No" on that one.
Well I do know one thing for sure, the dogs know something is up. And well, they are not happy. Seriously, this is what they talk about while we are gone (I just know this is true), "Ali remember the last time Mom got fat? Remember who showed up? A baby is coming. Lets cause trouble!"
Honestly, I swear they have had this conversation. There is a rebellion going on in the Clark Family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment