![]() |
| So far my only successful picture with an earring! |
| Wild hair = no picture of new earrings! You can see her beautiful pink lipstick. |
On Friday night, we met up with some out of town friends, the Garcia family, and had the opportunity to meet their beautiful children, Cooper (18 months) and Cruz (3 weeks). All of the kids were exceptional while we waited a really long time for our food at Spice. Ellison is only on the exceptionally behaved list due to a 3 week old baby that served as a great distraction from her growling tummy. She loved the baby, who allowed her (more like the parents allowed her) to take of his socks and play with his tiny feet. Watching Ellison's reaction to the baby gave Graham and I a nice peak at what we have to look forward to.
On Saturday, our wonderful friends, the Avishars, were in town from NYC. We headed to Park Avenue to enjoy a yummy lunch at Briarpatch and a stroll down the Avenue. Once again, I failed to document.
After Ellison's naptime, Graham headed off to the game with Grandpa (we won't even discuss the game - low point of the weekend). Ellison and I headed to pick up Grandma and do some Big Sis stuff - ears pierced (she was a pro), buy Dylan a gift, and enjoy some time together. Ellison's hair has been so wild that I have only one picture on the pierced ears - another Fail!
So now it's Sunday, Graham and I are both exhausted and for once in our lives ready for Monday to come :) Not sure if I am ready for Tuesday, but excited nonetheless.


No comments:
Post a Comment