| Ellison was upset that Santa did not eat all of her cookies. I think next year, she will only leave a few out for the Big Guy! |
| Santa remembered her baby Ariel doll! |
Santa came last night! Woo hoo! Graham and I loved watching Ellison find out what Santa brought her. She explored each toy before she moved onto the next. She would show each toy to Dylan and say, "We will play this when you are bigger, ok."
Graham's family arrived mid morning to open presents followed by my family for brunch. . We all had a wonderful time. Above are a few videos captured of Ellison with her Princess dolls (yes, she got a whole set) and her microphone. Needless to say, both were a huge hit.
After everyone left, Ellison and Graham took a nap. I spent the next two hours with Dylan on my chest watching a movie. It was a wonderful day!

No comments:
Post a Comment