Sunday, December 4, 2011
Holiday Cheer
I always have trouble focusing on exams during the Fall semester. I find myself distracted by the the cooler weather, holiday music, colorful window displays, and trees begging to be decorated. Ok, let me clarify, I am always distracted. However, typically its by Facebook, Pinterest, and shiny window displays.
Due to my ability to distract myself quite easily, I set goals over the exam period. Last year's goal was to have a baby and then study. This year, I went easy on myself...
After my first exam, Graham bought our Christmas tree and I strung the lights. After the second exam, we decorated the tree. I have one more exam and a project left, then I can celebrate by hitting the malls and finishing up my Holiday shopping.
I did throw in a few extra Holiday festivities over the weekend. I couldn't help it... my kids are to adorable to leave behind all weekend to spend one on one time with my books. So instead, we had an especially festive Saturday enjoying the Winter Park Christmas Parade and Pancake Breakfast, followed by Maitland's Season of Lights in the evening. We had a blast. The best part was being joined by Uncle Tim :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment