Don't worry Ellison is still a fashionista. On the ride up, I dressed her while half asleep and I am pretty sure she never saw herself in the mirror. On the ride back, she noticed her reflection about 2 hours into our trip and started undressing. She then repeated approximately a zillion times that everyone "thinks I'm a boy. I'm dressed like a boy. That person just said 'look at that boy.'"
During the trip, Ellison refused to wear pants (except for sledding). Instead, she decided to freeze for the sake of fashion. Just give the girl a pair of stilettos and she will be all set! She did try to talk me into purchasing a $100 purple alpaca wool hat that "would match her outfit perfectly." When I refused and continued to say no, she tried to further explain, "its the fashion mom. I'm a fashion girl." Daddy better hide that credit card soon!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment