Sunday, January 29, 2012

Pinkalicious

Ellison and I had a date to see Orlando Rep's Pinkalicious this Saturday.  We were joined by a few of our favorite people, Miss Ashley, Bennett, and Eloise.  Needless to say, Pinkalicious is one of our favorite book characters (yes, I did include myself in that statement).  Ellison started planning her possible outfits mid-week.  She would form a model by laying possible dresses on the floor, accessorizing them, and then deciding if they were Pinkalicious enough.  This was one of the contenders (until she decided to wear it on Friday)...
The day of the show, Ellison chose a rather tame outfit.  Her reasoning behind the overall look... she was going for a cupcake.  Pink dress with red headband for the cherry.  Her silver shoes... Silverlicious, of course.





I honestly don't think the show lived up to the books.  No matter what it was time well spent with my favorite little girl. 

No comments: