Ellison is hillarious! Just take a look at my Facebook status messages from the past three months...
"Ellison pulls everything out of her dress up drawer and explains, "I am trying to look magnifique." So I suggest a necklace. She responds, "you really need to focus on your own self." Point taken, thanks!"
"After spending several hours at a makeup seminar, I ask ellison how my makeup looks, "um, it looks good, but I think you could still use a necklace. Maybe some pearls.""
"As I peer my head through the bathroom door, Ellison says, "just a second, Mom." And proceeds to slam the door. Who's thinking there is something going on in there that shouldn't be?"
"While playing, Graham hears Ellison say, "we need to set a schedule. Then we can work on the business plan." An entreprenuer at age 3... I like it. Love that girl!"
"Ellison just gave me 2 choices, "take Dylan away from play area or destroy him." I decided the first was the better choice!"
| Dressed as Rapunzel and ready to spring into action with the frying pan. |
"Ellison just gave me 2 choices, "take Dylan away from play area or destroy him." I decided the first was the better choice!"





No comments:
Post a Comment