First, Ellison and Dylan have become so attached to each other. I pick them up in the afternoon and they are on the playground together, playing together. They walk into school holding hands. When Ellison left school with Tiana and Dylan saw her, he broke out in tears. In response, Ellison tried to comfort him and then had problems leaving him so upset. It is all so sweet and wonderful.
Second, Dylan is a crazy boy! He is 100 miles per an hour. Jumping, bouncing, banging, colliding, crashing, smashing, and running in circles. He now takes his food and smashes it on top of his head. He climbs up on the windows and tries to hang like Tarzan. He runs full speed at the ottoman and flips over it. Always with a laugh and smile.
Did I mention the climbing? Last week, Dylan officially decided the crib was no longer an option for him. Graham and I were forced to switch the crib over to a toddler bed. We now have a child that refuses to sleep in his toddler bed and only wants to sleep in his parents bed. Needless to say, Graham and I have had very little sleep this week. I think a big bed is in his very near future. Oh yes, and a lock on his door to keep him in!
Dylan's brain has exploded overnight. He wants to know what everything is. For instance our car ride, "Momma what's that? What's that? MOMMMMAAAAA!?!" He loves to flip through books and inquire about the words. This age is always so amazing... they learn so much in such a short period of time.
My little guy is growing up.

No comments:
Post a Comment