I don't mean to complain, but I am personally responsible for two tornadoes.
I know its obvious that I am partially responsible for their birth (I would say completely responsible, but Graham did play a part). However, my personal responsibility expands past the obvious birth thing.
I have failed over the last four years to make my children pick up after themselves after every single mess. I have failed to correct them when they feed the dogs their unwanted food. I have failed to strap Dylan into his chair for every meal.
So what occurs daily, hourly, and to the minute... two twirling, whirling tornadoes come through my house. The result is a completely worn out mother, who desperately needs her housekeeper back. Oh yes, and to get those children to clean up after themselves (working on that one).
| I know she is adorable and hillarious, but this child goes through at leat 5 outfit changes a day. Not to mention she empties her drawers in the process. |
| You can just tell he is trouble, right? (cute trouble) |

No comments:
Post a Comment