It's a monthly conversation and it goes something like this:
Graham: "You tricked me into moving to Orlando and now we are never going to leave."
Me: "That's not true" (okay, may be partially true)
Graham: "I miss St. Pete."
Me: "We can go there anytime to visit. When do you want to go?" (possibly eye rolling may also be involved, but only because the conversation gets so old)
The truth is that we love where we are. It would be really tough to move anywhere. However, I must say that we always have a blast visiting St. Pete. This weekend was no exception. And as always, our friends tried their best to lure us there.
| Ellison enjoying a playdate with Nana's neighbor. We can check climbing trees of her list of "To-Do before I Grow Up". |
| Of course Dylan had to do what Ellison was doing. |
| Time with Great Grandma Ruthie (and lots of candy canes). |
| Graham and Aunt Linda |

No comments:
Post a Comment