Every summer, Graham and I battle on whose beach is the best. Obviously, my vote is for New Smyrna Beach. Graham attempts an argument for St. Pete Beach.
Of course the battle began as soon as we set foot on the beach...I am proud to announce that Graham has conceded!!!! (Finally!)
And I quote, "Jenn, I think New Smyrna Beach is the best." Not kidding people, he said it.
Who cares if he later attempted to back track with "St. Pete Beach has awesome shells." Side note: I discovered Graham may have or had a shell collection (or at least wants a shell collection).
After Graham conceded, we determined that when your idea of the perfect beach involves lots of drinks, hot girls in bikinis playing volleyball, and shells, then St. Pete Beach wins. (Oh yes, and that idea is generally preferred under the circumstances that you are 1. male; 2. don't have kids with you; 3. have a shell collection (or in Hobart's case - sea glass); oh yes, and 4. are thirsty.
However, when you want waves, boogie boards, sand castles, sea creatures, happy kids, and a JB's Turtle Mound, then there is only one choice... NSB. And Graham agrees!
| Enjoying the sand bar pool. |
| Spending the day at Canaveral Sea Shore. |
| Sand Angels. |
| Pool Time! |
| Quest for Sea Creatures! |

No comments:
Post a Comment