I am a little behind with my posts.. oops. However, my normal faithful followers (3 to be exact) have been busy with the stomach flu, a trip to China, and frequents trips to NC. So lack of posting has gone unnoticed. So in honor of my faithful follower finally getting over the stomach flu, I am doing a quick post on my fun afternoon with Ellison.
Ellison and I were excited to catch a performance of "Rapunzel" at Orlando Shakespeare. They always spin the traditional fairytale in a unique way. Their version of Rapunzel involved a plummer and lots of "toots".![]() |
| Just a little "selfie" action. |
We followed the theater with a trip to the new Trader Joes. Ellison was in love with her outfit, so we had to take a quick shot. She said that her outfit "was perfectly her. The ruffles and the boots are her." I wish I dressed like her!




1 comment:
Lack of posting has not gone unnoticed, FYI. However, this stomach flu sufferer did not have the energy to address it. So glad you have fixed the problem! Now, get to posting!
Post a Comment