Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Second Clark Christmas Surpise


 Our Second Clark Christmas Surprise was a nice day at Hollywood Studios to enjoy the Osborne Spectacle of Lights. Unlike Legoland, Hollywood Studios was packed with long lines at every stop.


After an almost 2 hour wait at Toy Story, a 1 hour wait to see Baymax, we were relieved to find the Honey I Shrunk the Kids play area.  I am not sure how we have not happened upon this magical area before.  It was certainly magical... I enjoyed a cup of hot coffee by myself, Graham was able to relax, and the kids ran off their weird funky energy (they were driving us mad)!
 After a nice long stretch at the play area, we resumed with the new Frozen Sing Along Show, a few more character visits, Dylan got a nap in, and all in perfect time to be right under the street lights when they turned on.


 Ellison was in a great mood by the end of the day.




Several days after our outing, both kids were still talking about their amazing experience under the lights.  It definitely made an impression.

No comments: