Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Thanksgiving Feast

 Our Thanksgiving tradition has always been to gather with family and friends at my parents house. We usually have high attendance, several turkeys, sometimes a ham, and fun.  This year seemed like an especially great time.  It may have been because we were savoring our last Thanksgiving at Lake Waunatta or because my children are finally old enough to that I don't need to helicopter them at all times.  Whatever the reason, it was a lovely day.  In fact so nice, that to do it justice, I need to split the post up into several :)
The place to be pre-supper! This is where the boys gather. As my Dad carves the turkey, he has plenty of guys (and girls) willing to "test" it. Those first few bites are the best!

A little hummus and crackers to tide them over. Olivia kept being a sweetie and delivering more to Zain (whether he wanted them or not).

Our newest addition to the Ackley clan. 

Sweet moments.

Don't you love when someone interrupts your Thanksgiving meal to take a picture. Sorry about that!

I let her have Sprite. I really hung the moon that day!

The Blondies in the family!

No comments: