So I am a bit blog-strated.... My new term for frustrated. I can not get my Christmas photos to load to my computer. After two unsuccessful tries, my camera is dead and my charger is missing. So in an effort to move forward and begin my 2015 blog posts, I am moving on and just posting the few photos I have.
Christmas was great this year. The kids were very thankful and happy for the items they received. I have to state how proud I am of both children, because they have stopped expecting so much and really appreciating the smaller things. I think the change is a culmination of several things andI am very proud of them. This year our family shopped for several others that could not afford Christmas. Both children were affected by the thought that others are not blessed as we are.
Thank you for our many blessings.

No comments:
Post a Comment