My posts have been few and far between. Fortunately (or somewhat unfortunately), I am pretty positive that the only person that reads my blog is Ashley. So in an effort to make my sister happy (and possibly a few others out there), a few needed updates on life...
Basically, my kids are still hillarious and slightly crazy!
We have been cooking delicious food...
Ellison has aged quite a bit...
I have enjoyed smores with Spiderman (who happens to be a fellow Gator)...
It appears I share my humble abode with a fellow Queen...
Our favorite new toy is Dad's new truck! Graham loves the truck for the built in cooler, the kids love the truck for the pure purpose of playhouse...
And finally, Dylan is still the happiest kid I know...
as long as he gets his coffee!
He is my child after all!
Me = Coffee Addict
Dylan = Coffee Addict with mostly cream!

No comments:
Post a Comment