As you know, I am behind. I would gather to say that I have been basically running behind on everything... files stacked to the max on my desk, refrigerator bare, clothes piled up, messy house, haven't worked out... well you get the point. The great news... I had a three day weekend filled with very little to do. Even better news, I tackled my desk, laundry, filled my cupboards, organized the house, and even enjoyed a few pool parties. And now I can blog...
Ellison had a blast celebrating her 7th Birthday with friends and ART! We brought in a fabulous teacher from Trinity Prep to assist with the Art Project - fun for all. The kids then proceeded to run around and play (basic chaos at its best) until their parents arrived to pick them up. A sign of a good party... kids having way to much fun to stop and eat cake.
 |
| Ellison got the great idea to have a smash cake from a friend's party a few weeks earlier. |
 |
| I am not sure she will have another smash cake... as she was not overly thrilled at how much icing went up her nose. |
 |
| He followed suit... of course! |
No comments:
Post a Comment