Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Happy Birthday to Ellison!

Seven years ago, the Doctor and attending nurses said she was the loudest baby they had ever heard. My beautiful baby girl had the roundest head, the most alert eyes, and a scream that could burst ear drums.  
One Year Old
Two Year Old
Three Year Old
Four Year Old





Five Year Old


We still laugh over the fact that Ellison was going to be a "Grace" until moments before I was wheeled off for my emergency c-section.  To this day, my little girl is one of a kind.  She is an Ellison to her core. She makes me proud on a daily basis.  She also makes me laugh, smile more often, and realize how wonderful it is to be her Mom.  

Ellison's day was full of celebration. 

"Yo"









My little girl is 7!  Not sure how this happened... but it did.  I can't wait to see what is in store for her this year.  I am sure she will continue to amaze us all (and keep us laughing).



  

No comments: