Thursday, December 11, 2008

I have things to say


Last night was my final, final exam! Hooray! With regards to everything, I have the following to say:


1. You may think that after weeks of studying, stressing, and finally completing my first semester of law school, friends and family would say a huge congratulations. Wrong! The overwhelming response... "Great, now can you please post a new blog?" Well I am glad to hear that I have so many devoted followers. My blogging is not in vain.


2. As helicopters hover over my house this morning, I am very thankful for my lovely daughter. No, the helicopters are not coming for me. Unfortunately, a body of a little girl was found down the street from my house. Most probably it is the body of Caylee Anthony, who has been missing since the summer. I am SO THANKFUL that Ellison is a safe, happy and a very much loved little girl. I am also thankful that Ellison is sleeping in her crib... nothing like a nice nap to give Mommy some time to Blog!


3. Thank you, thank you, thank you to Graham, my Mom, and Kimberly for helping with Ellison so much during the past few weeks. It has been hard to leave her each and every day to go study. However, with all of your support and help, I have been able to leave knowing that she is being spoiled and loved. Thank you to everyone else who has also helped over the past few weeks!

No comments: