Monday, December 15, 2008

It's Monday

We had a great weekend! Saturday we headed to Ocala for Haley Munson's Baptism. Haley has become quite the chunky monkey... love it! Unfortunately, I failed to bring my camera. When we arrived back into town, Graham bought us a Christmas tree and we spent the evening decorating. On Sunday, Ellison attempted to stand on her own. This is what she does... stands up holding onto her playard, balances herself, and then takes one arm off the playard. After she has balanced with one arm, she contemplates removing the remaining arm. Sometimes she does, and then falls down. Other times, she decides against it. When decides against it, she will then try to walk while holding on to the crib. It is all pretty funny to watch. I can just see the wheels in her brain turning. Also, when she is standing in her crib, she has figured out that it is faster to get to other side by standing and then throwing herself backwards. She lands sitting, but on the other side of the crib. I think we have a gymnast. Videos are to follow... of course.

No comments: