Thursday, December 4, 2008

A quick break





With only one exam left, I thought it was time to come out of hiding aka Panera and post on what Ellie has been up to. Well, what has she not been up to? Just kidding, she is only 6 months. I know, I know, she is actually only a few days shy of being 7 months. But we are never to young to tell a little white lie about our age, are we?

Ellison is moving like crazy. She tries to pull up on anything and everything. If she is in her playard, then she is either standing or playing with the fish in her fish bowl. Unfortunately, her fish bowl had a casualty today, when Ali and Bella ate the crab. (Yes, this is a baby toy, the crab is stuffed and squeaks... or at least it did) Ellison is also still exploring her first foods. She loves pears, sweet potatoes and prunes. She does not care for peas (still) or butternut squash (I am now using the remaining puree for butternut squash soup). In a few days we will move onto yogurt. Wish us luck.



No comments: