Attempt at a "Meet the Teacher" Day #1
Attempt at the "Meet the Teacher" Day #2
Heading out for our shopping excursion
Ellison has decided she no longer cares for diapers.The paper towels were out for a reason :(
All weekends must come to an end... which in our case means Meet the Teacher Day has arrived. It also means that this is the final week of my summer "break". Graham has termed this time as my vacation, but I rebute that 100%. It was definitely filled with less things to do, but trust me it was not a complete vacation. We did have some fabulous vacations this summer. Anyways...
Ellison and I had a wonderful weekend to ourselves as Daddy spent time with Nana, Uncle Andrew, and friends in St. Pete. We spent Saturday on Park Avenue with Aunt Ashley spending money (one of Ellison's favorite things to do). Sunday, we went house hunting. Ok, so maybe house hunting was not Ellison's cup of tea, but I fell in love with a house out of my price range. What's new right? Story of my life :)
Last night, both Ellison and Daddy went to bed at 6:30 pm... tired out after a busy weekend. Which means they were both in an excellent mood for Meet the Teacher Day. Despite good moods, I was unable to snap a good shot. Next Monday, first day of school, I will not back down. Ellison loved her classroom, teachers, and toys. She even shared a bunch of toys with a shy little boy. I am actually looking forward to her first day. Ellison is going to love, love, love school!

No comments:
Post a Comment