Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Momma

Lately, Ellison will just say "Bye, Mom" when I head off to work or out for a date. However, I have heard from those watching her that once I leave, she will have "Momma" on the brain. Rarely does this end in crying, I mean afterall we have a happy little girl. Typically, she will walk around the house to make sure I am not there and will check the garage every now and then to make sure I have not snuck in.

On Monday, when I picked her up from her fabulously sweet nanny, Karen, I found Ellison waiting at the front door with her snack, baby doll, and blanket. Karen had said, "Ellison, Mommy is coming to pick you up." She then hightailed it to the front door and camped out.

Today, Aunt Ashley and Grandma were my fabulously wonderful sitters. Ellison said her normal, "bye mom" and I was on my way. However a little while later, Aunt Ashley called to her mom (aka Grandma), and the word caused quite the excitement in Miss E's world. She was sadly disappointed to find that I was not there.

This is a video clip... sad but darn cute.

No comments: