Sunday, October 18, 2009

UF wins a close one!

"Cake, Momma, cake."
Ellison immediately noticed the fresh "crack" brownies.
A nice healthy breakfast to start off the tailgate.
** Disclaimer **
Brownies do not actually contain crack.
Love.



Auntie Chan

Jay and Austin

Practicing Juice Pong. . . a tailgate tradition.

"What can I say, I have my Momma's skills!"

Me and my girl!

"Sugar?" and her new friend, Max aka "shark boy".
Ellison was lava girl.

Having a blast with Aunt Ash.
Andy was jealous!
Wow, to say it was a close game is a bit of an understatement. To say we had an absolutely wonderful day spent with family and friends in Tebow's country is 100% accurate. Ellison was a blast and entertained us with laughter, dancing, and pure silliness. Graham and I are constantly reminded of how blessed we are with a beautiful, smart daughter and amazing family and friends. We have so much fun every weekend cheering on our Gators. The only question that remains - where will we tailgate next year? GO GATORS!!!!!

No comments: