Thursday, November 19, 2009

A girl and her dolls

My cutie!
The girl had a plan.

Diva

Watching the airplanes.

Taking the girls for a car ride.
Originally, Ellison and I had plans that involved leaving the house. However, midstream and a major fit later, I decided home sounded like a better plan. We filled our day with some outside fun. A few fun stories:
  • CRASH!: A new game where Ellison will run about 10 feet, throw her arms in the air, fall down in the yard, and I will yell CRASH. She will giggle, giggle, and giggle. And then get up and run another 10 feet, well you get the picture :)
  • Shadow: Ellison loves to chase her own shadow. But how about the dolls' shadows. Today, we spent quite a bit of time sitting the dolls down on the pavement and watching their shadows.
  • Catch: Ellison loves to play catch... this actually consists more of throwing the ball on her part than catching the ball. Hey, what can I say? We are still learning!

No comments: