I consider myself a girly girl. So imagine how excited I am that Ellison appears to love all things girly. I have written about my love to dress her in pink. However, I promise you, I have not pushed dolls on her over other toys. I have not forced her to dress up with necklaces, bracelets, and bows. Ok, well I do put those things on her, but to my defense she doesn't take them off! As Ellison has gotten older, she has become more and more of a "mommy". She loves her dolls. Not only does she love her dolls, but she likes to bath them, dress them, feed them, and rock them to sleep. And I am in love! I played with dolls way past it being cool. Of course, I could get away with it because I had younger sisters. Luckily, I can once again play with dolls!
All of the above pictures are from today. And yes, I also realize that her blue t-shirt makes her look like a boy, but again to my defense, it is an "I love Tim Tebow" shirt. There is nothing more girly that that!

No comments:
Post a Comment