The hardest thing about being a mom to a little baby is that they just can't tell you what is wrong. Well, I mean they cry and whine, so you know when they are unhappy. But they just don't come right out and tell you.
So over the past few days, when my sweet little boy, Dylan, has been a slightly agitated (not normal), I have been trying my darndest to figure out why. What are the symptoms? Well, he only smiles 85% of the day, has an upset tummy, refusing bottles, as Ellison would say "toots a lot", and chews on aything and everything. Oh yes, and this is the big one... does not sleep.
I am thinking teething. However, while I wait patiently (ok, semi-patiently) for a tooth to poke through and give the little guy a break, I decided to try food. Thought process... happy belly = happy baby? Or at least I hope happy belly = more sleep = happy mommy. And we all know... happy wife = happy life :)
| He's pulling away. . . hopefully some made the belly. |

No comments:
Post a Comment