Sunday, April 3, 2011

Teen Mom

Do you watch "Teen Mom" or "16 & Pregnant"?  If you don't, then let me explain... girls get pregnant at 16, have the babies, attempt to complete high school, cry because they look fat in their prom dress due to excess baby weight, all while MTV films this catastrophe. Some of the highly entertaining girls then move on to star in "Teen Mom" where we watch them try to juggle a baby and life. Highly entertaining... you should tune in.

What does this have to do with my blog? Well, I am slightly obsessed with the show.  And I sometimes watch it and think I could be on the show. I do realize that I am much more stable and much older then these girls, but I do still have a Spring Break.  I do find myself standing up, rocking Dylan with a huge Crim Proc book out in front of me and a highlighter in my mouth.  And well, lets face it, I am still working off that baby weight and I had to wear a bathing suit this weekend.

Pretty random post... I know! 

No comments: