Friday, September 30, 2011

My Heads Spinning

My heads spinning this week! Literally and figuratively! The Clark household has been busy with school, work, craft projects, cooking, playing... you get the point. What keeps us sane? Well, a few people would argue that I am slightly insane.  Have I told you about the 7 black dresses that I have purchased for Chantale's wedding?  Wait, I digress.  We stay sane thanks to our precious little ones.  Laughter is the best medicine to a long week. 


A few fun photos from the week...
1. The Fish Tank
Graham has been obsessed with upgrading his tank. He finally did.  So Ellison and I went to crafting up a background for the new tank. I think I will be picking up sparkles for a long time.




2. Cooking for Uncle Tim
Uncle Tim is one busy guy. Ellison and I decided we should make him a special dinner, Spaghetti, homemade meatballs, and brownies... of course.

Um, yes that is Ellison's hand in the brownies.  At least it was a clean hand!

Obviously, she was caught several times with her hands in the brownies.
3. Dylan loves Spaghetti
4. Ellison has acquired a few new pose for pictures. I just hope my Supermodel doesn't attempt these for school pictures next week.



 5. The Joint Bath
I successfully gave a bath to both kids at the same time this week.  You should be as excited about this feat as I am.


I told you it was an interesting week. Just wait for my next post... as Ellison would say, "You just won't believe it!"



No comments: