Monday, October 17, 2011

Hellriegel-ing It in Atlanta

On Friday morning, Graham and I loaded the kids into the wagon and prepared ourselves for what could have been the longest car ride ever to Atlanta for a family wedding. Although we didn't break any records for longest or speediest trip, we definitely did take our time (10.5 hours to be exact). Luckily, we arrived safe and sound and before rush hour... phew.

I am very happy we decided to make the trip for Kevin's Wedding. Graham, Ellison, Dylan and I had a blast.  Ellison was a dancing machine, alongside approximately 5 other dancing cousins (also machines).  Dylan tried his absolute best to keep up with them all and held his own on the dance floor.  No, he is not walking yet, but you should check out his "dance crawl". Enjoy the photos!









Little girls are always mesmerized by Brides.
So innocent and so sweet.


Kevin danced with his Granmother to "New York, New York"
bringing many joyful tears at wonderful memories.

"Pooped out"

No comments: