and she's going to get married...
ONE DAY!
In the meantime, don't Bennett and Ellison make a cute couple? This past Saturday, Chantale and Evener tied the knot. Ellison and her best friend, Bennett, were flower girl and ring bearer. The pictures really do not do justice to the hilarities that were taking place on stage (before I escorted Ellison and Bennett off).
Let's see if I can paint a picture for you... just imagine two very adorable kids standing right next to me. A few minutes into the ceremony, they decide to sit down. No big deal, right? Ellison then decides take her shoes off. Next thing I know she has thrown her headband off. Oh wait, then the kicker, she starts picking her nose. When I bend down and ask her to not pick her nose, she turns to Bennett, places one hand over her nose, and with a finger up her nose very loudly proclaims, "my Mom doesn't think I should pick my nose." They then started giggling (as she picks). Lovely.
It was actually pretty cute. I removed them only because I wanted the focus to be on the beautiful bride and handsome groom, and not on the two adorable and very entertaining children.
I will also mention that at Rehearsal, Ellison and Bennett actually lifted my skirt as I stood on stage. So I am extremely happy that they took me seriously when I told them that big trouble lay ahead of them if they chose to do that again!
The wedding was a blast. And I am so happy for my very dear friend, Chantale. Welcome to married life!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment