Monday, October 10, 2011

I post, so I can remember

As life gets busier, I feel like I need to keep updating the blog in order to remember what in the world we have been doing! The past week was filled with a sick day (for me and the kids), bringing out our Fall decorations, lots of studying, the rain cancelling all of our weekend plans, and yes, another Gator loss.

Can you tell he is sick?
Best baby ever award!



I would love for Ellison to play the guitar when she gets older...

just hope she chooses to wear clothes.

Perfect Fall weather!
 
Give Dylan a ball and he is a happy guy.
(Boys are so different from girls)

Sweet Olivia came over to cheer on the Gators.
(Can't say she brought them much luck,
but she did help ease the pain of the loss)

The End.

No comments: