Sunday, November 6, 2011

Boy Crazy

Our world is shifting ... Ellison is boy crazed!  And she is only 3! There have been several conversations that have led us to this conclusion...

1. I asked Ellison about all of the lipstick kisses on her mirror.  Her response, "I was pretending like my mirror was a boy".

2. Ellison gets into the car and asks Grandma, "When can I have romance?" She was completely serious, and Grandma responded, "when you are 21". That evening I asked her why she was asking about romance and she responded, "Brody and Ava were riding in the wagon together having a romance. They were about to kiss. It was so romantic. I want to have a romance." 

3. At our neighborhood bbq, Ellison sat on top of a stoop for 20 minutes staring at 2, 14 year old surfer boys.  She thought they were cute. By staring, I mean she was 2 feet away from them and STARING at them, would not move, would not blink, completely zoned in on their cuteness.

4. Grandma and Ellison were walking into Grandma's house and Ellison stopped at the scarecrow in the yard.  She started chatting the scarecrow up.  She went on to inform Grandma that she was pretending the scarecrow was her boyfriend.

To top off Ellison's boy craziness, she keeps locking herself in the bathroom and coming out with makeup, hair brushed and a dazzling outfit.  A few photos from last night at 11 pm when she woke me up to show off her "fabulousness" and asked me to take pictures while she modeled.






No comments: